Preclinical data on TNBC presented at SABCS 2022Ilona Margolis, December 9, 2022
Dallas, Texas. December 9, 2022:
Etira is pleased to report the abstract related to ERX-41 validating its activity in Triple negative breast cancer was presented at the San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium (SABCS). The SABCS is one of the world’s largest breast cancer meetings driven by a diversity of thought leadership in breast oncology advancements where translational research is paired with clinical practice to better understand and treat breast cancer.
The poster titled “LIPA as a novel therapeutic vulnerability for treating TNBC” presented by Dr. Suryavathi Viswanadhapalli detailed the discovery of ERX-41 as a new therapeutic agent, its molecular target LIPA and its mechanism of action via disruption of protein folding and induction of ER stress.
EtiraRx is a privately owned Dallas-based biotech startup focused on developing the next generation of cancer therapies. EtiraRx is advancing their first small molecule drug, ERX-315, to phase I clinical trials later this year for patients with metastatic breast cancer.
Learn more at www.etiraRx.com
- One year later, highest almetric score for any paper published in Nature Cancer!
- Positive preclinical data presented at AACR 2023
- Etira founder Dr. Ratna Vadlamudi honored with the prestigious 2023 Distinguished Research Scholar Award
- Etira founder Dr. Jung-Mo Ahn highlighted in local press
- Oncology Times Highlights ERX-41