Etira founder Dr. Ratna Vadlamudi honored with the prestigious 2023 Distinguished Research Scholar AwardIlona, April 17, 2023
April 18, 2023 Dallas, Texas
We are excited to congratulate one of our founders, Dr. Ratna Vadlamudi, Professor and Vice Chair for Research, Division of Reproductive Research, Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology, Long School of Medicine, who received the prestigious 2023 Presidential Distinguished Research Scholar Award. The Presidential Awards ceremony, held April 17 at the Betty Kelso Center at the San Antonio Botanical Gardens, recognized 15 individuals with awards given in the areas of distinguished research scholar, clinical excellence, teaching excellence (emerging and sustained) and employee excellence.
Established in 1985, the Presidential Awards recognize exemplary performance by individuals who consistently excel in their positions and demonstrate a strong commitment to the mission and core values of UT Health San Antonio. The annual awards provide the university the opportunity to recognize outstanding faculty, staff and team contributions. The award recipients received a plaque, a monetary gift and a congratulatory Senate Proclamation from the State of Texas by Senator José Menéndez.
Congratulations Dr. Vadlamudi! A well deserved honor
- Positive preclinical data presented at AACR 2023
- Preclinical data on TNBC presented at SABCS 2022
- Oncology Times Highlights ERX-41
- Scientific News Media Features the Discovery of ERX-41, the Novel Mechanism of Action and Novel Molecular Target
- EtiraRx’s Licensed ERX-41 Identified as a Potential New Oral Therapy for Multiple Cancers, Company Prepares for Clinical Trials